2020 Protest Womens Fence Jacket
Check out the fantastic Fence by Protest. Made for your mountain adventure, the Fence features 10K water-resistance and 10g breath ability, keeping you warm and dry. For more info on water-resistance, see our guide. The fabric is quilted; this serves to trap air between the stitching adding extra warmth. This ski and snowboard jacket has a tailored fit and a regular length. Both the hood and the faux fur trim are detachable. There are ventilation zippers under the arms and the pockets are zippered. Be ready for the winter in the Fence by Protest. This model is 1.75m and wears size M / UK 10.åÊ
- Tailored fit: A sleeker, snugger fit that contours your body without restricting movement. Stretch in fabric provides for added comfort.
- Geotech 10.000 series: This number tells you how waterproof your garment is. If the fabric is 10k or 10 000 mm, this means you can place a square tube with inner dimensions of 30mm x 30mm over the garment's outer fabric and you could fill it with water to a height of 10 000 mm before water would begin to seep through. The higher this number, the more waterproof the fabric.
- Regular Length: This garment has a regular length.
- Chin protector: A piece of fabric that guards the chin from possible chafing from the zipper.
- Detachable hood: This garment has a hood which can be removed. Handy for when the hood isn't necessary.Easy headphone access: This jacket has a special tunnel for the headphonewire.
- Goggle pocket: A specially designed pocket perfect for storing your goggles when they're not in action.Lift pass holder: This garment has a specially designed pocket for the lift pass.
- Lycra cuffs: There is an extra cuff on the inside of the sleeve. This helps to keep snow and wind out.
- Regular waistgaiter: This is a non-elastic waist gaiter which helps to keep the snow and other elements out of your garment.
- Velcro cuffs: On the outside of the sleeves at the cuffs, the sleeve width can be adjusted with the use of velcro.
- Vent zips: These are zippers places under the arms or at the legs. They allow hot air to escape from the jacket and cool air to get in. A bit like your own personal air-conditoning.