2020 Capita Micro Mini 95
Graphic Story Time!
The Micro Mini is the perfect board for kids getting their first experiences in the snowboarding game. It features a unique convex shape with edges that are raised off the snow, so smaller riders (and their parents) won’t have to worry about catching an edge—keeping kids stoked and progressing for years to come. For 2019 the Micro Mini has been upgraded with a new XXX[TRUDED]TM base, while the custom MICRO-GLASS kid's construction on the Micro Mini makes for a uniquely lightweight board with a flex relative to small rider weights. This important configuration detail allows for the most ideal turning—and learning—experiences.
- Rocker Type: Park Mini Profile – Rockered for catch free riding.
- Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Radial Sidecut – A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: Poplar Core™ – Providing consistent, easy, predictable flex while maintaining strength and forgiveness.
- Laminates: Micro-Glass + Magic Bean™ Resin – Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate = proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders. Impregnated with plant based Magic Bean™ Resin.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base: XXX[Truded]™ Base – Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface. This is no ordinary extruded base. Sublimation Base
- Edges: 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet: PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 4x4 Inserts
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility – The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360, but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.