Been thinking about exploring the world of freestyle? The Salomon Pulse Snowboard is just the tool you need, with forgiving Bite Free Edges and Flat Out Camber to bring out your creativity and excel your riding to the next level. With directional twin shape for confidence as you build up speed for jumps and jibbing. With the Salomon Pulse Snowboard, you wont miss a beat this winter.
- Rocker Type: Flat Out Camber – A flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you need it.
- FlexSoft Flex – A soft flexing board is more maneuverable at slow speed and more forgiving in general. This flex is great for beginner and intermediate riders and for the advanced rider who prefers a looser more skate like feel for freestyle riding.
- Shape: Radial Sidecut – Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
Aspen Core – Full length FSC Certified Aspen wood core with high-density strips of birchwood in the binding area.
BA LD – Low-density fibers allow Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
ABS Sidewalls – Salomon's Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a mouthful, so Salomon calls it ABS, the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Base: Extruded – Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
Bite Free Edge Bevel – Fully detuned tip and tail edges for a hang-up free ride.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern