2019 Ronix District Wakeboard Boot
The Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings bring the shred to any neighborhood. The open toe design is perfect for parties on the boat where there are different sized feet that need to be strapped up and sent wake hopping. Built-in J-bars help maintain heel hold for balanced control and comfort on the water and in the air to help the Ronix District Wakeboard Bindings perform for everyone from the first timers to the seasoned veterans.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Symmetrical Flex
- Built-In J-Bars – For a more secure heel hold.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- Stage 2 Liner – High Abrasion Tongue / 3D Molded Tongue / High Memory Foam / Base Stabilizer Foam / Original Baseless / Built-In J Bars / Linerless Construction / Reinforced Lining
- Quick Snap Lace Handles – Offers an easy and solid tether to the boot. Easily interchangeable parts for service.
- AutoLock – Slide to lock, pull to release. A streamlined designed with innovative components and bullet-proof durability, featuring a soft-touch pull handle for easy release.
- MainFrame Technology – The MainFrame offers a mid-height skeleton, engineered for versatility. Whether you are looking for the most progressive new cable boot, or simply a great fitting open-toe boot, the MainFrame will prove once again why Ronix is the industry leader.
- Baseless Hardware – Time-tested, rider approved. Ronix's original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-light-weight foundation -- often imitated but never duplicated.
- Footbed Feel: 2 (1 Soft - 3 Firm)