2019 Nitro Thunder TLS Snowboard Boots
The 2019 Nitro Thunder is the skate-shoe version of a snowboard boot, with a freestyle focused flex, plenty of freedom for strong tweaks and presses, and a comfortable fit perfect for any park rat looking to step up their game. Featuring plenty of Nitro tech without any of the nonsense you don't need upping the price, the Thunder is ultra lightweight and minimalistic without sacrificing freestyle performance. You've called down the Thunder, now get ready for the BOOM!
- Boot Type: Beginner/Intermediate All Mountain Freestyle
- Boot Flex (1 = Soft / 10 = Stiff): 5/10
- Lacing System: TLS 5 Twin Lacing System -The Nitro TLS 5 Twin Lacing System is one of the best speed lace systems on the market, with easy lace engagement and release, along with low abrasion Dyneema laces for long lasting, reliable performance. TLS 5 features two independent upper and lower lacing zones, so you can lock in your ideal fit in a flash, adjust your lacing without needing to step out of your bindings, and bail out of your boots in record time at the end of the day.
- Cloud 3 Liner - The Nitro Cloud 3 Liner is made from Thermacell material using Nitro specific casts, which ensures a long lasting fit and comfort with minimal fatigue. The Cloud 3 Liner also comes with an anatomical EVA footbed which reduces fatigue and increases comfort so you can ride better for longer. All Nitro liners are heat mouldable, and while it isn't necessary, a heat mould can give you a more custom fit from day 1 as opposed to wearing the boot in.
- DLS Liner Lacing - The Nitro DLS Liner Lacing system is directly connected to the liner for controlled lacing independent of the boot shell.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker - The Re/Lace Liner Locker revolutionises how a liner lace functions. During a day of snowboarding, your boots are going to loosen. Your foot settles, your boot expands, it happens. With the Re/Lace Liner Locker, once the laces are locked in at the start of the day all you need to do is pull the liner lace tab to retighten your liner, without ever needing to undo your boots.
- Cushioning / Traction: EVA Outsole - This boot features a full EVA outsole, which provides great impact absorption and thermal insulation, while also reducing weight. This EVA outsole is reinforced with Rubber Impact Panels which are strategically placed on the outsole for added resistance, traction, and durability.