2019 Hyperlite Scandal Wakeboard
The Hyperlite Scandal Wakeboard has a lot of people talking. A Satin Flex is absolutely dialed in for aggressive cable riding, with predictable pop and an all-wood core that locks into presses with ease. The base is designed for life getting launched off features, with ABS sidewalls that can take a beating too. As the premier women's park board from one of the most respected names in wake, this board brings the heat.
- Rocker Type: Power Press – An exaggerated kick near the end of the board allows riders to lock into heavy nose and tail presses.
- Satin Flex – Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup creates a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Shape: Flat Nose Profile
- Hull: Tip / Tail Dual Concaves
- Rails/Edges: Full ABS Sidewall – Building a stronger board through impact protection is the goal behind ABS Sidewall Construction. ABS Sidewalls will help you tackle any obstacle in the park without the fear of an edge delam.
- All Wood Air Stick Core – Hyperlite's exclusive AirStick Core begins with all natural, grass fed Paulownia wood cores that have been raised without antibiotics or steroids. They take these happy little cores and machine them to the perfect tolerance, removing channels of unneeded material from tip to tail to create the lightest wood core option in the industry.
- Laminates: Layered Glass – Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, this deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Sintered Enduro Base – Hyperlite's Sintered Enduro formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- M6 Inserts