2019 Hyperlite Riot Nova Wakeboard
The Hyperlite 2020 Riot Nova Wakeboard is Noah Flegel's pro-model and when they started the RIOT project and between him and Aaron they both nailed it. The Riot transitions edge to edge quickly and builds speed fast on the approach and releases cleaner than a freshly windexed mirror. With the Variable Beveled Edge, this allows the board to build speed while cutting through the water on approach to the wake. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings which transitions to the Single Concave toward the tips. With the Nova Core and new Nova Carbon Pop Top the RIOT is so light and lively it'll blow you away!
- NOVA CARBON POP TOP- Lively and lightweight is what Noah asked for, Hyperlite developed this top laminate to give his Riot more snap off the wake while remaining the lightest construction in the industry.
- NOVA CONSTRUCTION- The industry's lightest, most advanced core option offered to date. Nova core is the exclusive machined material that has vastly different properties than other core materials. It is lighter, livelier, stores and releases energy as you ride.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS- The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- DUAL CONCAVE BASE
- 9 DEGREE ANGLED FINS
- 100% UV RESISTANT
- SINGLE CONCAVE TUNNEL EXIT
- TWO STAGE CHANNEL
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE
- WOVEN CARBON INLAY
- VARIABLE BEVELED EDGE