2019 Hyperlite Jam Wakeboard
Brady Patry Pro Model
Overhauled for 2019, the Jam is re-shaped with a thinner overall profile from tip to tail. This provides the full flex characteristics cherished by today’s park riders. The new profile allows our Woodlite Core to perform with maximum efficiency. Wrapped with a 360 degree Urethane Sidewall provides a flexy feel and delivers protection going up against the most challenging rails and kickers in your favorite park.
- Riding Style: Advanced
- Profile: Woodlite Construction
- Rocker: Continuous
- Flex: Flex Value 2
- Woodlite Construction
- Continuous Rocker
- Urethane Sidewall
- Tri-Ax Layered Glass
- Sintered Base
- Woodlite Construction The perfect core for park boards with a lively feel and deep-rooted durability. 100% lightweight Paulownia is the meat in this gourmet sandwich.
- Continuous Rocker The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker.
- Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Urrethane Sidewall Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- Sintered Enduro Base Our Sintered Enduro base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered Enduro formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- Tri-Ax Layered Glass This glass features a configuration of fibers running in three directions to allow for maximum durability while still allowing the board to flex.