2018 Union Rosa Snowboard Bindings
The 2018 Union Rosa is a lightweight, dependable binding that provides some serious bang for your buck. Union have designed the Rosa especially for women, with asymmetric female-specific highbacks that eliminate calf bite and enhance support, comfy cushioned footbeds, and a forgiving flex that's fun to ride, regardless of whether you're doing your first turns or throwing down in the park. Comfort, support, and million dollar looks at a price you can't argue with, the Rosa is a winner in our books.
- Flex: Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- Baseplate: Flite Lady Base – A featherlight, all-mountain, freestyle oriented base design.
- Thermoformed Eva Bushings – Adds cushioning focused in the heel area, where it is needed most.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- Highback: Rosa Highback – Asym/Symmetric Highbacks are designed female specific for zero calf bit. Comfort where you need it and supportive where you want it. Duraflex injected.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean
- Straps: 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps – Pre-curved 3D multi-layer strap core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keep you locked in and on point - a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- Buckles: Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Universal Disk – Compatible with 4x4, 4x2, and The Channel.
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Binding Style: Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4, Channel