2018 Union Milan Womens Snowboard Bindings
The 2018 Union Milan is a freestyle binding that offers pro-level performance with flex and tech that everyone can ride. A favourite of Union pro rider Jamie Anderson, one of the most successful competitive snowboarders of all time, the Milans soft flex and lightweight baseplate make it the ideal binding for creative freestyle lines, tech rail tricks, and smooth and stylish tweaks. The Milan has minimal board to binding contact which results in less board interference, maintaining the natural flex of your board for true board feel and comfortable presses, and asymmetric highbacks and straps for even pressure distribution, added stability, and seamless boot to binding integration. Most importantly it looks amazing and improves your freestyle game, what more do you want?
- Flex:åÊSoftåÊ- 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) - Freestyle
- Board Compatibility:åÊThis binding comes with a mini-disk that is compatible with 2x4 inserts, and the Channel binding mounting systems.
- Base Plate:åÊDuraflex MD Milan -åÊThe Duraflex MD baseplate comes Duraflex injected, making it the softest and most forgiving in the MD range. This gives your board the most natural flex and provides the skate-like feeling favoured by freestyle riders.åÊ
- Highback:åÊAsym S2 Lady Highbacks -åÊThe Asym S2 Highback is a team favourite for urban and technical freestyle riding, featuring a soft flex, super strong construction, and an asymmetrical design thats tweaked towards the outside of the bindings, promoting flex and boot to binding response.åÊ
- Buckles:åÊUnion Aluminium Ratchets -åÊA smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.åÊ
- Straps:åÊ3D Asymmetric Ankle Straps -åÊPre-curved multi-layer 3D Asymmetrical ankle straps evenly distribute pressure across the contours of your boots, and Ultragrip toe straps provide superior grip, keeping you locked in and on point.åÊ
- Cushioning:åÊMulti-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings -åÊThe Milan features a full EVA footbed for shock absorption and chatter reduction, as well as Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings that allow for natural canting and provide a more surfy/skatey feel.