2018 Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings - Womens
The 2018 Union Juliet is one of Unions best selling bindings, and not just in the womens range. Designed specially for women and loaded with high-end materials, this lightweight binding has asymmetric construction and canted footbeds for long lasting comfort and reduced fatigue, along with famous Union bomb-proof durability. With a mid flex that's versatile enough to take anywhere, the Union Juliet is a binding that will help you step your game up again and again without having to step your binding up.
- Flex: 5/10 - Medium (1=Soft 10=Stiff)
- Board Compatibility: This 2018 Union binding comes with the Universal baseplate, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel mounting systems.
- Baseplate: Juliet Stage 5 Duraflex Baseplate - The Juliet Baseplate is lightweight, incredibly durable, and is naturally canted for less joint stress and fatigue.
- High Back: Juliet Asymmetric Highbacks - The Juliet highbacks are asymmetric in shape and asymmetric in flex, resulting in a highback that offers flexibility as well as response. They are Duraflex injected and anatomically correct for maximum comfort and control.
- Buckles: Union Aluminium - A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
- Straps: 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps - Super cushioned and quilted for your comfort, the Juliet comes with a pre-curved 3D multi-layer strap core to allow even pressure distribution across the foot, along with the Ultragrip toe strap for superior grip and durability.
- Cushioning: Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings - Multi-density Thermoformed EVA bushings offer multiple season durability along with a smoother ride, enhanced comfort, and extra impact and vibration absorption when you need it most.