2018 Union Juliet Womens Snowboard Bindings
The 2018 Union Juliet is one of Unions best selling bindings, and not just in the womens range. Designed specially for women and loaded with high-end materials, this lightweight binding has asymmetric construction and canted footbeds for long lasting comfort and reduced fatigue, along with famous Union bomb-proof durability. With a mid flex that's versatile enough to take anywhere, the Union Juliet is a binding that will help you step your game up again and again without having to step your binding up.
- Flex: 5/10 - Medium (1=Soft 10=Stiff)
- Board Compatibility: This 2018 Union binding comes with the Universal baseplate, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel mounting systems.
- Baseplate: Juliet Stage 5 Duraflex Baseplate - The Juliet Baseplate is lightweight, incredibly durable, and is naturally canted for less joint stress and fatigue.
- High Back: Juliet Asymmetric Highbacks - The Juliet highbacks are asymmetric in shape and asymmetric in flex, resulting in a highback that offers flexibility as well as response. They are Duraflex injected and anatomically correct for maximum comfort and control.
- Buckles: Union Aluminium - A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
- Straps: 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps - Super cushioned and quilted for your comfort, the Juliet comes with a pre-curved 3D multi-layer strap core to allow even pressure distribution across the foot, along with the Ultragrip toe strap for superior grip and durability.
- Cushioning: Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings - Multi-density Thermoformed EVA bushings offer multiple season durability along with a smoother ride, enhanced comfort, and extra impact and vibration absorption when you need it most.