2018 Union Contact Snowboard Bindings
If you're in the market for a new park binding, follow Scotty Steven's advice and get on the Union Contact Snowboard Bindings. With a soft flex and minimal contact area, this binding allows for freedom to ollie, press, and hit features. Stability comes from the Extruded 3D Aluminum heelcups, allowing for greater response. The Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings are durable and dampen the binding where it's needed. Take those park laps and kill late night parking lot sessions with the Union Contact Snowboard Bindings.
- FLEX: Highback Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 4
- BASEPLATE: Duraflex MD Base – For more of a surfy feel, the Contact MD Base comes Duraflex injection and is the softest out of the MD Base family. Ideal for lighter riders and/or people looking for that playful 'loose trucks" feeling.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings – Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum act like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides a seamless response.
- Baseplate Stiffness (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 3
- HIGHBACK: ASYM S2 Highbacks – The ASYM S2 Highback is perfect for all around freestyle and urban snowboarding. This indestructible design is slightly tweaked towards the outside for seamless boot interface.
- Scotty Stevens Pro – The Scott Stevens Pro model comes with a 0° forward lean highback
- All Other Colorways Have a Traditional Union Forward Lean Adjuster
- STRAPS: 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps – Pre-curved 3D multi-layer strap core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point.
- Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keep you locked in and on point - a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- BUCKLES: Aluminum Ratchets – Fast in and fast out - this mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.