2018 HO Carbon EVO BWF Waterski
A lightweight, high-strength Paulownia Wood Core in a thinly sculpted ski body provides enhanced ski flex for effortless turns. With the addition of CarboNetX, a layer of diagonally woven carbon fiber that stores and releases energy consistently throughout the ski, the Carbon EVO turns and accelerates like none-other. This ultra-responsive construction offers a true edge “gripping” feel like that of a snow ski. This is due to the combination of flex and rocker that allows the Carbon EVO to continually conform to the water surface.
- Flex-Body Construction: A thinly sculpted flexible body ski makes for smooth, effortless turns with unparalleled edge grip. This is due to the combination of flex and rocker that allows the EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Regardless of where the skier is standing on the tip or tail, the EVO is able to compress and give the needed turn shape and stability skiers demand.
- Surf Inspired Fish Shape with Clean Edge Tail: Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planing surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts. Clean Edge reduces drag by 50% over traditional ski edges.
- Binding Spine: Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for enhanced turns.
- SpeedSkin Base: Advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed.
- HEX Fin: We’ve taken the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.