2017 Salomon Rumble Fish Womens Snowboard
If there's one thing that's for certain, it's that the Salomon Rumble Fish Snowboard knows how to party, especially when versatility is the name of its game! Dubbed a lady's quiver killer, the Rumble Fish is a pow lover with a symmetrical freestyle shape and flex that is ready to rip hardpack or link laps through the park thanks to the springy Popster Booster stringers. Smooth, playful, and accomplished across the entirety of the resort, the Salomon Rumble Fish Snowboard is an easy choice for the upcoming season.
- Rocker Type: Rock Out Camber – Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Flex: Medium Flex – The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- Medium – Adapted to riders that need a board that can adapt to all terrain types and riding styles.
- Shape: True Twin – A freestyle specific board shape. The tip and tail lengths, widths, and shapes are identical, along with symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut – Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Ghost Green Core – The Ghost Green core components have been selected to optimize pop and reduce weight with super light paulownia wood.
- Popster Booster – Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating out to the tip/tail, maximizing pop.
- Laminates: BA MD – A fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- BA MD – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level for light and lively boards.
- Sidewalls: Royal Cork Rails – Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need with standing for Mother Nature.
- Base: Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Edges: Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2˚ in the primary contact areas and 3˚ between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
- ABC Green Roll – The snap of bamboo, the comfortable ride of cork sidewalls and the bomb-proof strength of basalt - ABC Green Roll (Advanced Bamboo Construction) blends natural materials into a supernatural snowboard. More pop, less plastic.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Bamboo, Cork, Wood
- Snowboard Awards: Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood