2017 Rossignol Temptation 84 Snow Skis With Xpress Bindings
Match both your skill set and ambitions to a pair of skis that can keep up with the Rossignol Temptation 84 HD Skis + Xpress 11 Bindings. A fantastic spring board into the world of faster, steeper skiing, the Rossignol Temptation 84 Skis + Xpress 11 Bindings feature Rossignol s all new Carbon Alloy Matrix construction and a powerful sandwich sidewall construction for optimal power transmission and control at speed.
Whether you're a West Coast powder hound looking to re-discover your love for frontside skiing, or live on the East Coast and need a powerful daily driver, the Rossignol Temptation 84 HD Skis are the versatile, fun setup you need!
- Rocker Type: Auto Turn Rocker – The most versatile rocker and camber blend now features a longer, more progressive tip profile for increased stability and hard-snow precision. Traditional camber through 70% of the ski retains the power, energy, and edge grip for confident on-trail performance; while moderate tip and tail rocker encourages effortless carved turns, easy steering and instant speed control in all snow conditions.
- Sidecut: Extended Sidecut – Rossignol developed this extended sidecut to improve high-speed grip while increasing low-speed handling. By extending the sidecut far into the tip, the full length of the ski is in contact with the snow when the skier is angulating and travelling at speed. At lower speeds, rotation is easier thanks to the tip and tail rocker.
- Core: Paulownia Wood Core
- Air Tip – A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol, the tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain excellent torsional rigidity. The ski’s weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the center of the ski, concentrating power under the skier’s feet.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix – This brand new fiber is ushering in a new era of high-efficiency materials. Combining an extremely lightweight design with high mechanical properties, the Carbon Alloy Matrix raises the ski’s performance across the board, whether in terms of grip and versatility, precision and permissiveness, or stability and maneuverability. The Carbon Alloy Matrix is the result of a clever blend of Carbon fiber and Basalt fiber. Carbon provides boost, lightness and power transmission, while Basalt contributes its shock-absorbing and stabilizing properties. Boost your skiing for a white-knuckle experience!
- Sidewalls: Minicap Sandwich ABS Sidewalls – An ultra-durable construction is built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.
- Base: Sintered HD Base
- Binding Plate: Xpress Binding System – Xpress has revolutionized integrated systems. Its monoblock design and the use of composite materials have resulted in a total weight saving of 700 g per system.
- Included Bindings
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Includes Look Xpress 11 Bindings – DIN Range 3.5 - 11
- Skis: With Bindings
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Turning Radius: Short
- Core/Laminates: Basalt, Carbon, Wood
Tail Type: Flat
- DIN: Release Value Low: 3.5
- DIN / Release Value High: 11