2017 Ride Saturday Womens Snowboard
Whether powder is a boot pack away or coming down all around, you're looking for some of that cold smoke goodness. Strap into the Ride Saturday Snowboard and claim those freshies like you mean it. With a twin hybrid rocker and setback stance, the Ride Saturday Snowboard sets you up for powerful cuts and unfaltering float. And thank's to Ride s Performance Core and Carbon Array laminates, the Saturday is easy to control and reduces inevitable leg fatigue that comes with lapping pow runs all day. Fresh snow is no prerequisite for having an awesome time on the Ride Saturday Snowboard, though; even when it's just hot laps with buds, the Ride Saturday Snowboard wants to get after it!
- Twin Hybrid Rocker – A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Flex Rating: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Soft-Medium flex that's tuned for progression all over the mountain. Soft for a buttery feel in the park but stiff enough for maneuvering down technical lines.
- Shape: Thin Con – All RIDE Boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex, and improved durability.
- Performance Tuned™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Laminates: Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Linear Carbon – Carbon stringers that go the length of the board, adding more snap for ollie power.
- Carbon Array 3™ Laminates – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Roll In Slimewalls® – Unique 3D fiberglass structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewall® Sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Fusion 1500™ Base – The industry standard extruded base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel – Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Standard Topsheet – Durable tops with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern