2017 Ride Rook Boa Snowboard Boots
The 2017 Ride Rook has everything you need in a boot, with famous Ride quality at a price that's tough to beat. They're also one of the easiest boots to use thanks to the Boa lacing system, and with comfort and support features like the Intuition Plush Foam and Lock Down liner lacing, you'll spend a day on the hill and a night at the bar, and you'll forget you even had them on. Easy to get on, easy to get off!
- Boot Flex: 4/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
- Recommended Use: All Mountain
- Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
- Lacing System: Boa Closure System - Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
- Shell - A soft to medium flex shell for all mountain and park riding with flex panels in the shell to stop the boot from creasing where you flex at the ankle.
- Liner: Intuition Plush Foam Liner - The Plush Foam liner is made up of medium density foam that delivers a plush feeling for all day comfort from day one.
- Cushioning / Traction: Grip Sole - A lightweight, one-piece sole that is durable beyond belief and offers solid grip and traction.
- Die Cut EVA insole: Sustainable, comfortable, and proven to support the foot in all the right places.
- Construction Features:
- Lock Down Turbo Internal Lacing: An internal lace mechanism which locks in place to ensure your foot stays secure and comfortable throughout the day.
- Thermo-Formable J-Bars - J-Bars that mould to your ankle and offer incredible heel hold for a more snug and secure fitting boot.