2017 Ride Machete Snowboard
When the pow is stacked so high others have to stay on the groomers, whip out the machete and make your own path. The Ride Machete Snowboard is a rockered beast of a board crafted for the best and worst days. Fresh days are no match for its twin rocker and lightweight Pop Rodså¨ 1.0 core, and when fresh snow isn't in the cards, you can still enjoy its playful-freestyle feel with nasty presses and fully-flexed butters. Laid up with carbon for longevity and pop, the Ride Machete Snowboard is chopping down the competition.
- Rocker Type: Twin Rocker ‰ÛÒ This twin shape has minimal rocker featuring a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) ‰ÛÒ Balanced flex providing support that covers the entire mountain. Soft enough for light butters and presses, stiff enough to prevent washouts and to snap boosted ollies.
- Shape: Thin Con ‰ÛÒ All RIDE Boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex, and improved durability.
- Core: Pop Rodså¨ 1.0 Core ‰ÛÒ RIDE's Pop Rodså¨ give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from the competition. Using strategic placement in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core, Pop Rodså¨ have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing.
- Performance Tuned‰ã¢ Core ‰ÛÒ High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Laminates: Biaxial Glass ‰ÛÒ 90è_ and 0è_ angles, fun and forgiving.
- Carbon Array 3‰ã¢ Laminates ‰ÛÒ This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Roll In Slimewallså¨ ‰ÛÒ Unique 3D fiberglass structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewallå¨ Sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Fusion‰ã¢ 4000 Base ‰ÛÒ High-end sintered material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Cleave Edge‰ã¢ Steel ‰ÛÒ Nearly 50% more steel delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Standard Topsheet ‰ÛÒ Durable tops with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern