2017 Ride LXH Ladies Snowboard Bindings
Super sweet looking and ridiculously comfortable, the Ride LXH Snowboard Bindings are built for riders looking for high performance and quality construction at a good deal. With the EVA Basepad and gooey 3D Freestyle Anklestraps, you're granted with a vibration-free ride that eliminates chatter without harming boot-to-board connectivity. Feel the responsiveness, comfort and plushness of the Ride LXH Snowboard Bindings, and keep your credit card happy too.
- Flex: Flex Rating: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – This snowboard binding has a medium stiff flex which is good for an aggressive rider looking for amped up binding-to-board responsiveness, precision and support.
- Baseplate: Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc – This binding baseplate is built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance. It is 30% lighter than standard baseplates and built for 2x4 insert patterns but can also mount to slot and channel boards.
- Wedgie™ Footbed – This ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to align your ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. This angle also gives leverage for pressing without needing to change your preferred stance width.
- EVA Basepads – A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Highback: LuxeLite™ Highback – Ride's highbacks shaped for ladies offering performance, flex and response.
- Straps: Freestyle Ankle Strap – Featuring clean flip and stitch construction, made from multiple-density 3D padding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe Strap – Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for grip and fit with your snowboard boot.
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ CP Ratchets – A quality ratchet built with super- tough and durable composite construction.
- Aluminum Edge™ Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup – A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mountain for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminium alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
- Ladies Specific Design Stance Correct Shaping – All of Ride's women's highbacks are designed for the unique ergonomic needs of female riders. Built with shorter highbacks compared to men's and an added top flare for contouring.
- Tool-less ankle strap centering adjustment
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Binding Style: Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, Channel