2017 Nitro Thunder TLS Snowboard Boots
Calling all jibbers and lovers of board feel and comfort that can only come with soft boots, the Nitro Thunder TLS Snowboard Boots are the key for flexing your freestyle muscles. What's setting these apart from the rest? Nitro s EVA outsole and Rubber Impact Panels are an important callout; both working to accomplish a low overall weight and ultra-damp ride. Utilizing their TLS 5 Twin Lacing System, you have the efficiency of quick-pull lacing with the premium addition of Dyneema® laces for durability. The comfort and feel the Nitro Thunder TLS Snowboard Boots are offering are simply unparalleled; meaning these kicks will increase overall sauce production this season.
- Flex: Soft Flex
- Cloud 3 Liner [Heat Moldable] – Nitro's most versatile liner, the Cloud 3 combines Thermacell material, molded latex heel pads and a Lo-Heel Frame into one lightweight, comfortable package.
- DLS Liner Lacing – Directly connected to the liner, the DLS aslo features Dyneema® loaded low-friction laces on selected models for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Lacing System
- Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles – Even more comfortable with a perfect and smooth fit to you hand.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System – Easy lace engagement and release combined with the low abrasion of Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Although rarely needed, servicing and replacement parts (including the lace) are easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard shoe lace if you're in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro's TLS boots.
- EVA Outsole – To reduce weight even more, Nitro is using full EVA outsoles on selected models. Despite the low weight of the EVA sole, it provides high damping and thermal insulation.
- Rubber Impact Panels – Selected EVA outsoles are reinforced with strategically placed rubber reinforcements for added resistance.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Lacing System: Quick-Pull