2017 HO EVO Slalom Ski With Freemax boot & ARTP
2017 HO EVO Slalom Ski
- High-Versatility Shape: Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planning surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts
- Flexbody with Full-Suspension Rocker – Super soft feel with bend when carving and feedback
- Clean Edge Technology in tail for 50% less drag than conventional skis .
- Bevel-less design with high volume concave – more stability in chop and rollers
- Eco-Tech Construction– Lightweight high strength Paulownia wood core you can take to the limits
- RTM Surf inspired freeride fins
HO Skis Traditional Plate freeMAX Binding
The HO freeMAX binding is extremely comfortable and easy to get into. The binding has one bungee lace over the forefoot and one bungee around the ankle keep your feet secure, while still allowing you to release in the case of a crash. The freeMAX binding is not foot specific.