2017 Flux GU Snowboard Bindings - Purple
The GU binding comes with Flux's vogue base plate. This features a narrower profile and shorter heel cup to fit perfectly to a women's boot. A single density footbed helps to reduce vibration and absorbs impact when landing jumps. This baseplate features Flux's performance blend construction which merges nylon and fibreglass to provide overall performance with a consistent predictable flex.
The GU bindings come with the Women's Ultima Highback which is shorter and features a female specific fit. This freestyle specific high back features three cuts outs to provide a soft and forgiving feel. The inside of the highback features shock dampening EVA foam sections to help you absorb impacts.
Flux have added their F-Tech 3D Fit Strap which provides a looser and comfortable fit ideal for freestyle riding. This twinned with a F.T.M. versa toe strap, a very durable and strong toe strap, your boots will be comfortably locked in place without uncomfortable pinch points. The Alpha Ratchet Buckles are lightweight and have increased leaver angles so you can adjust your bindings settings without any tools easily, even when it's incredibly cold.
An incredibly comfortable and user friendly freestyle binding the Flux GU is ideal for park enthusiasts and those that like a more forgiving feel. With lots of technology to provide a smooth and comfortable ride, this binding is perfect everybody from first dayer's to rail jam enthusiasts.
- Women's Ultima HighbackåÊ- A soft to medium highback that is ideal for freestyle. Cut outs provide the perfect flex for freestyle and the design is perfectly sculpted to fit females calf's
- Super Tough NylonåÊ- This Nylon blend gives you amazing shock absorption when going over lumpy snow or on big landings. This material also moulds to your boots to create a fit and feel like nothing else on the market
- Hybrid CushionåÊ- Dual density EVA on the highback to add stability and a ton of cushioning
- Vogue BaseåÊ- Lightweight Base perfectly designed to fit women's boots with cushioning to provide impact absorption
- Performance BlendåÊ- The most versatile construction in the Flux line, this layup will handle everything you can throw at it and last a lifetime!
- Tool-less LeveråÊ- Allows you to add forward lean to direct pressure more accurately to your boards edges from the chassis of the binding. This also allows the binding to flex more naturally
- FTM Versa Toes StrapsåÊ- Stronger but softer moulded toe strap, one piece design that naturally wraps to the contours of your boot, thus increasing response and minimizing pressure points
- F-Tech 3D Fit StrapåÊ- A softer and looser fitting ankle strap to provide a softer more forgiving ride ideal for freestyle and new riders alike
- L-Guide SystemåÊ- Guides your ladder straps into the buckles sweet spot for a perfect fit
- UU FitåÊ- This is the bit that attaches your straps to your chassis. Rather than just slotting in like other bindings, these straps are cradled in a 360 degree chassis of love to make them last longer and minimise pinch points
- Rider Profile:åÊAll Abilities
- Mountain Profile:åÊAll Mountain / Freestyle
- Flex:åÊSoft / Medium
- Compatibility:åÊStandard 4 Hole, conversion disk available
- Condition:åÊBrand New