2017 Deeluxe Ray Lara Womens Snowboard Boots
Style, comfort and performance all wrapped into one boot. The Deeluxe Ray Lara CF Snowboard Boots feature a soft flex for those that frequent the park and love tweaked out grabs. Specifically tailored to gals thanks to a women's specific last, the Ray Lara CF also features a clean, minimalistic design and a slim profile for lightweight functionality. The vibration dampening D-lug outsole yields all-day comfort while support comes from the high tech Surlyn highback. Don't sacrifice on comfort or style, lace up with the Deeluxe Ray Lara CF Snowboard Boots.
- Pro FlexåʉÛÒåÊThis construction is designed to meet the needs of freestyles who demand premium performance. The design provides the perfect blend of flex and stability. Defined flex zones in the boot's joint area offer maximum support and eliminate bulging.
- 3åʉÛÒåÊ(1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Liner:åÊComfort Flex LineråʉÛÒåÊPlain and simple, the Comfort Flex will make your feet smile. As soon as you step into these liners, your feet will feel at home and ready to ride. These liners firmly hold feet in place, maximizing comfort.
- Lacing System:åÊSCL SingleåÊ‰ÛÒåÊA single handle allows you to adjust the heel zone or the forefoot and shaft zone.
- Sole:åÊD-Lug OutsoleåʉÛÒåÊDeeluxe's new, patent-pending D-Lug outsole is designed to better cushion and cradle your feet. Dual impact zones provide enhanced traction and absorb vibrations. To provide additional cushioning, the sole features independent lugs that work like suspension. The new outsole also acts as a frame that enhances the support and stability of the boot.
Dupontå¨ Surlyn HighbackåÊ‰ÛÒåÊThe highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- PowerstrapåÊ‰ÛÒåÊBy securing the calf in place, the Powerstrap adds additional support to a boot's lacing system.
- Lacing System:åÊQuick-Pull