2016 Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings
New for 2016, the Union Juliet Snowboard Bindings are the necessary ingredient to completing your all-mountain setup in style. With a medium flex profile that still offers tons of lateral mobility and cushioning throughout, you get a responsive, carve-focused binding that absorbs impacts and reduces vibrations, preventing fatigue. Durability and functionality come in a lightweight package thanks to Duraflex™ and Union s high-end Aluminum Buckles. Strap into the women's specific Juliet Bindings and find out why these are a must-have for freeriding ladies.
- Baseplate: Stage 5 Duraflex™ Baseplate – The baseplate provides unsurpassed levels of strength and longevity. Union uses only the highest-quality nylon on all their baseplates to result in strength, safety and security.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Lightweight foam cushioning provides premium shock-absorption while maintaining board feel and natural flex.
- Highback: Juliet Highbacks – Symmetric in shape with an asymmetric flex, the Juliet Highbacks are designed specifically to fit a woman's calf. This anatomically correct construction surrounds your boot for superior comfort and performance.
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap – Comfortably conforming to your ankle, the flexible multi-layered strap core evenly distributes pressure for plush support.
- Symmetric 3D Strap – Features a multi-layer strap core that evenly distributes pressure across the top of the foot, comfortably locking you in.
- Buckles: Aluminum Buckles – Union's Aluminum Buckles are the perfect combination of function and reliability. Strengthened with springs and a long lasting ratchet mechanism for easy, fast ratcheting power.
- Canted Gas Pedals – Ideal for riders using a wider stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the binding's footbed supply extra leverage for ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- 3D Heelcup – Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Universal Disks – Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-hole board patterns. Channel Compatible Discs are available separately from Union to fit Burton snowboards with The Channel.
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Style: Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D