2016 Salomon Pearl Boa Snowboard Boots
A tremendous choice for newer women riders, the Salomon Pearl Boa Snowboard Boots give you versatile performance and Salomon quality at a more than fair price. The Boa® closure system provides snug comfort in seconds, and releases even more quickly when you're ready to take the boots off. Clean lines and a low volume profile give this boot a sleek and feminine look.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – A softer and forgiving flex ideal for progression.
- Fit: Auto Fit – Self-molding foam that adapts itself automatically to the rider’s foot. Flat & full-length high-density memory foam, located in the sensitive areas of the foot.
- Liner: Silver Series Liner – Self-molding liner offering the Autofit foam technology.
- Lacing System: Boa® Coiler – Quick and easy, tightens with a twist and releases with a pull.
- Footbed: Ortholite C1 – Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your foot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- Sole: D-Light Outsole – A lightweight and low profile sole with full EVA cushioning and extra gridding under the heel.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Lacing System: Boa®