2016 Hyperlite Kruz Wakeboard Boots
Rusty Malinoski lives his life by the motto, "When wishing won't work, work will." Now he's his collaborated with Hyperlite to engineer a performance-based System compatible boot so your time on the water won't feel at all like work. Lighter, faster, and just plain better, the new Hyperlite Kruz Wakeboard Boots are inspired by true footwear allowing for an unparalleled fit. Featuring a Heat Moldable EVA Hyper-Liner these boots boast a custom, über-comfy fit in addition to a taller, more supportive cuff that allows you to recover from big booters with rapid precision. Just like Rusty, the Hyperlite Kruz Wakeboard Boots are like nothing the wake industry has ever seen.
- Boot Flex Meter – 5
- Fully Lasted Fit – The last is what the boot is shaped around and determines fit, heel hold and toe box shape. Hyperlite's lasting process allows for a consistent comfortable fit everytime you put your foot into it.
- Taller, More Supportive Cuff
- BOA Closure System
- Custom Memory Foam Insoles
- Heat Moldable Hyper-Liner EVA
- Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- The System – Hyperlite System Boots are designed to work exclusively with Hyperlite or Byerly System Bindings (sold separately). Both components are needed for use.
- 2-Part Construction
- EVA-Lite Outsole
- Eva Heel Impact
- Flow Through Drain Panels & Outsole