2016 Flux RL Snowboard Bindings
Park stars and carvers on the come-up, the Flux RL Snowboard Bindings are exactly what you're looking for. Their ultra lightweight construction shaves some serious weight off your setup without compromising durability and you'll be hyped on their 3D Fit strap and UU Fit because you really won't even notice 'em. The RL straps are plush and designed to provide a supreme fit regardless of boot's design -- leaving you with a seamless connection to your deck. The Flux RL Snowboard Bindings are a prime choice for flexing in the park and bringing freestyle sauce to the rest of the mountain.
- Flex: 2 / 5 Flux Flex Rating – 1 = Soft, 5 = Stiff
- Baseplate: Alpha Base – Lightweight and focused on softness.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Footbed – Flat single density material to absorb shock and provide abrasion resistance.
- Highback: Ultima Freestyle – Lightweight design for the perfect soft flex.
- Super Tough Nylon – Medium Stiffness
- Hybrid Cushion – Soft Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) sections absorb shock while harder sections provide abrasion resistance and maximize support in high contact areas.
- Straps: F-Tech 3D Fit Strap – A three dimensional shape that eliminates pressure points.
- F.T.M Versa – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option.
- UU Fit – A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold.
- Buckles: Alpha Ratchet Buckles – Lightweight with increased lever angles for frozen finger friendliness.
- L-Guide – Holds ratchet ladders down.
- Tool-less Lever – Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Binding Style: Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4