2016 Flux DS Snowboard Bindings
The mid-flex and lightweight binding in the line, the DS is a powerful option for those who spend a lot of time riding the park but also want to take it to the whole mountain.
- Stiffness 3 Lightness 4
- HIGHBACK: Ultima Wing - More outside support for leaning into the board nose or tail.
- Super Tough Nylon:åÊA fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster:åÊ2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- BASEPLATE:åÊUltima BaseåÊ-åÊLightweight and focused on response.
- Custom Stabilizers:åÊUrethane pieces designed to provide more response by eliminating heel roll.
- Hybrid Footbed: Dual density foot-bed that is harder on the outside for more response.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion: Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Toolless Lever:åÊMake adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Performance Blend:åÊåÊA nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- STRAP: Waffle Strap/ NEW-åÊThe new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles/NEW:åÊNewly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- L-Guide:åÊFor a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- F.T.M. Versa:åÊSofter material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.(Patent: US6,974,149 US7,278,651- US7,374,194)
- UU Fit:åÊA 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold. (Patent: US6,604,746)