2016 Ronix Code 55 Boots
Are big airs leaving your feet mangled and tired after sessions? Cutting into the time of your run? Slip into the pain-relieving Ronix Code 55 Wakeboard Bindings, kiss discomfort goodbye, and keep the wake session going. The Code 55 Liner consists of Intuition+ and is sandwiched between Rad Foam and a Double Stuff Footbed for loads of plush comfort greeting you on double-up landings. Feetbelts add a new level of support by locking in your heel for a secure fit to push the boot's flex to the limit. Whether you're launching ramps or booting off the liquid kicker, the Ronix Code 55 Wakeboard Bindings are bringing their A-game.
- Flex. Articulating Cuff: The boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion.
- Asymmetrical Flex
- Fit. Feetbelts: Offers the ultimate heel hold by pulling your foot back into the pocket. Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride.
- Liner & Lacing Intuition+ - The most intelligent custom liners in the world come coupled with Ronix's boots. The + formula was developed with Intuition to offer the renowned custom fit with more cush and less pack out. The original heat formed custom fit, unique to your feet.
- Reinforced Injected Liner
- Code 55 Liner: Firm density liner drives the most energy from a rider into the deck. Responsiveness on rails and stability on big landings are enhanced with a nylon injected support panel over the lateral ankle and lower leg. Instantaneous communication and the utmost control.
- Brainframe Technology: A footwear breakthrough in fit, function, and interchangeability, Ronix's latest hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high end boot fit. Secures the foot from the bottom up, Instant energy transfer reducing rider fatigue and energy loss, limits distortion in the boot and eliminates much of the stitching and lamination problems of older boots.
- Double Stuff Footbed: Hard on the outside, soft on the inside, an underfoot combination rivaling milk and cookies. The double stuff footbed allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle.
- Rad Foam: Built into the heel area for those big landings.
- Binding Style: Closed Toe
- Binding Closure: Laces
Athletes: Dean Smith