2014 HYPERLITE TEAM CT Wakeboard boots
Now presenting, the perfect all around boot! If you're a seasoned pro or still working on sticking tantrums, you'll appreciate the Hyperlite Team CT Wakeboard Bindings. This closed toe boot offers mid range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex, without sacrificing hold thanks to its heel retention strap. This feature helps pull your heel into the heel pocket so your feet have reduced lift within the boot. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction give you the ideal fit without any pressure or hot spots. These boots also utilize the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest boot to board connection ever offered.
- Fit: Dual Zone Lacing: Dual zone lacing allows for a completely customizable and adaptable fit.
- Baseplate: Low Pro Plate System: Hyperlite's Low Pro Plate System is one of the thinnest constructions on the market. This allows for a seamless transfer of power from your boots to your board while reducing weight as well.
- Footbed: Dual Density: A dual density foam footbed provides extreme cushioning while riding and landing airs, all while adding support in the exact places you need it.
- Flow through drain panels
- Seamless liner construction
- Lasted construction