2013 Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings
Press, butter and tweak better than ever before in the Union Trilogy Bindings. These lady-loving, power hungry bindings are backed with a killer force of technology that the Union Binding Company has been perfecting and pioneering for years. Every inch of the Trilogys has a purpose and a snowboarders best interests at heart. With a 15% binding-to-board contact exclusively on the Trilogy Bindings, you'll be greatly reducing the interference a binding can cause, so your board can reach its true flexing potential. Durability with a lightweight women-specific design will drive you to throw down and thrash around without holding back. A serious binding for the chicks who want nothing but the best, the Union Trilogy's are the ones to take you to the top.
- Baseplate: Trilogy II Base – Made with Dupont™ Zytel® ST, the lightest on the market and offering a lifetime warranty, with female specific high-end performance
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST – The highest-quality nylon is used on all Union baseplates to result in strength, safety and security.
- Injected EVA Bushings – The bushings dampen underfoot vibrations to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead spots.
- Universal Discs
- Highback: Asymmetrical / Symmetrical Anatomical Highbacks – For maximum comfort and heelside control, comfort and power unite as one in this groundbreaking highback. Union has taken the Multizone Highback to the next level by combining the total freedom of movement you want in the air with the strategic support you need to set down the landing gear.
- Straps: All-New 3D Direct-Connect Strap System – Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure.
- Tool-Free Size Adjustment
- All-New Open Toe Straps – Multi-positional options with open Ultra Grip™ Design
- All-New Magnesium Buckles – The magnesium in the buckles is four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Plus, it is easily recycled.
- CNC Machined Heelcups – The CNC process removes material to reduce overall weight while maintaining strength.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Binding Style: Strap