2021 DC The 156 Snowboard
DC 156 snowboard is an homage to the classic, versatile, popular snowboard size, the 156. The DC 156 has already accomplished more than many other boards would in their entire tenure, taking out Best Overall Board in the 2019 Snowboarder Magazine Blackboard experiment (judged by Pat Moore), solidifying it as a solid all round performer. Featuring a stiff flex, traditional camber profile, and lightweight true twin construction, The 156 is lively, energetic, powerful, and versatile, as well as being the DC pick of pro riders who don't even ride for DC.
- Board Type: All Mountain
- Camber Type: Traditional Camber (+6mm Camber) - Traditional Camber is the original camber profile, delivering unmatched pop and response.
- Flex: Stiff - 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Twin - True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
- Core: Light - The Light core uses alternating stringers of Poplar and ultra lightweight Paulownia throughout the length of the core, resulting in a smooth flex and the lightest weight core construction in the DC range.
- Triax Fibreglass - Fibreglass running in three different axes, which provides torsional rigidity and added snap.
- Base: Sintered Supreme - Supremely fast and durable. Sintered bases hold wax extremely well and withstand core shots better that its counterpart extruded base.
- Fresh Deck Topsheet - This board has a topsheet-less construction, instead printing the graphic directly onto the wood. This results in a lighter, more durable topsheet with a unique look and texture.